The Intercessors Handbook: How to Pray with Boldness, Authority and Supernatural Power
How to Pray with Boldness, Authority, and Supernatural Power
In a world full of desperate need, we turn expectantly to prayer, hoping to witness the realities promised in Scripture. Most of us, however, seldom see the results we hope for. Why don't our prayers make more of a difference?
Beginning with her own experiences of breakthrough, Jennifer Eivaz offers much-needed direction and the biblical context for prayer that does make a difference--explaining the intervention of angels and demons, prophetic manifestations, and much more. She helps believers take hold of their authority and spiritual giftings and use them in the battle for victory. The Kingdom principles and study questions will help every believer navigate the spiritual realm of prayer by using the tools that make it truly effective.
- Waging Prophetic Warfare: Effective Prayer Strategies to Defeat the Enemy
- Prophetic Activation: Break Your Limitation to Release Prophetic Influence
- Overcoming Spiritual Attack: Identify and Break Eight Common Symptoms
- The Deborah Anointing: Embracing the Call to be a Woman of Wisdom and Discernment
- Fasting for Breakthrough and Deliverance
- Prophet, Arise: Your Call to Boldly Speak the Word of the Lord
- The Making of a Prophet: Practical Advice for Developing Your Prophetic Voice
- Seeing the Supernatural: How to Sense, Discern and Battle in the Spiritual Realm
- Praying From The Third Dimension REVISED EDITION
- Destroying the Spirit of Rejection: Receive Love and Acceptance and Find Healing