The Baby Bump: 100s of Secrets to Surviving Those 9 Long Months
Becoming pregnant is hugely exciting, but with so many things to think about, it can also be a bit overwhelming. Ease all worries with The Baby Bump, a comprehensive guide that offers expert and real mom advice on surviving those all-important nine months. Featuring tips and advice on everything future moms really want to knowincluding what is safe to eat, how the baby develops week by week, and what to expect in the delivery roomreading this book is like chatting with a been-there, done-that best friend. The Baby Bump offers a wealth of fun features such as Birth Plan Checklists, a Kick Count Tracker, and a Work Your Wardrobe outfit assembly guideall wrapped in a bright, cheerful package. It's the must-have resource for any mom-to-be.
- The Pregnancy Countdown Book: Nine Months of Practical Tips, Useful Advice, and Uncensored Truths
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- The Expectant Father: The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-Be
- Preparing for a Healthy Baby: A Pregnancy Book
- The Bump Book of Lists for Pregnancy and Baby: Checklists and Tips for a Very Special Nine Months
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad!: How to Get (Both of You) Through the Next 9 Months
- What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development
- Good Dog, Happy Baby: Preparing Your Dog for the Arrival of Your Child
- What to Expect When You're Expecting