The Dream Book: Symbols for Self Understanding
- The Dream Book: Symbols for Self Understanding
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, After all, there has to be some part of our day when we stop talking and just listen.
Dreams give us more than surrealistic landscapes and a cow or two descending from a cloud.
They provide the knowledge and the tools we need to have happier,more fulfilling lives.
Aside from Carl Jung, Betty Bethards couldn't find a dream master she felt comfortable with. But Jung hadn't supplied her with a glossary of dream symbols. So she channeled her own glossary, with the help of her guidance.
That glossary became "The Dream Book: Symbols for Self Understanding" and today, it is the best selling book on dream analysis in existence.
People will not go on a trip without it. And it has a permanent place on thousands of bedside tables throughout the world. In short, this is a very loved book.
But more than that, it helps you keep to your life plan, showing you some of the choices you've made as being unwise and some as going in the right direction. Betty tells us all dreams are positive-so right away, you are ahead.
- Dream Dictionary: An A-to-Z Guide to Understanding Your Unconscious Mind
- Dreamer's Dictionary
- Seven Steps to Developing Your Intuitive Powers: An Interactive Workbook
- The Complete Dream Book: Discover What Your Dreams Reveal about You and Your Life (Book Cover May Vary)
- The Way of the Mystic: Seven Steps to Developing Your Intuitive Powers
- There Is No Death
- Dreamer's Dictionary: Understand the Deeper Meanings of Your Dreams
- Sex & Psychic Energy
- Dream Images and Symbols: A Dictionary (Creative Breakthroughs Books)
- Be Your Own Guru