Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad!: How to Get Both of You Through the Next 9 Months
- Adams Media Corporation
There are approximately 3,712 ways for a guy to look stupid during pregnancy - this book's here to help you avoid all(most) of them. And here's your first hint: Focus on what you can be doing for her rather than what's happening to her.
She's pregnant. She knows that. You know that. And her 152 baby books tell her exactly what she can expect. Your job is to learn what you can do between the stick turning blue and the drive to the delivery room to make the next nine months go as smoothly as possible. That's where John Pfeiffer steps in.
Like any good coach, he's been through it. He's dealt with the morning sickness and doctor visits, painting the baby's nursery and packing the overnight bag, choosing a name, hospital, and the color of the car-seat cover. All the while he remained positive and responsive - there with a "You're beautiful" when necessary - but assertive during the decision-making process (he didn't want to wind up with a kid named Percy). And now it's your turn.
She might be having the baby, but you have plenty of responsibilities.
- What to Expect When You're Expecting
- The Expectant Father: The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-Be
- The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year
- The Pregnancy Countdown Book: Nine Months of Practical Tips, Useful Advice, and Uncensored Truths
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- Good Dog, Happy Baby: Preparing Your Dog for the Arrival of Your Child
- Belly Laughs, 10th anniversary edition: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth
- From Dude to Dad: The Diaper Dude Guide to Pregnancy
- Be Prepared