Psych 101: Psychology Facts, Basics, Statistics, Tests, and More! Adams 101
- Adams Media Corporation
A hands-on approach to exploring the human mind
Too often, textbooks turn the noteworthy theories, principles, and experiments of psychology into tedious discourse that even Freud would want to repress. Psych 101 cuts out the boring details and statistics, and instead, gives you a lesson in psychology that keeps you engaged - and your synapses firing.
From personality quizzes and the Rorschach Blot Test to B.F. Skinner and the stages of development, this primer for human behavior is packed with hundreds of entertaining psychology basics and quizzes you can't get anywhere else.
So whether you're looking to unravel the intricacies of the mind, or just want to find out what makes your friends tick, Psych 101 has all the answers - even the ones you didn't know you were looking for.
- Human Psychology 101: Understanding The Human Mind And What Makes People Tick
- How To Analyze People: Analyze People Dead On - Recognize Personality Patterns and Learn How To Read People Instantly (How To Analyze People, Body Language, How To Read People, Human Psychology)
- Philosophy 101: From Plato and Socrates to Ethics and Metaphysics, an Essential Primer on the History of Thought (Adams 101)
- The Psychology Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
- Mythology 101: From Gods and Goddesses to Monsters and Mortals, Your Guide to Ancient Mythology (Adams 101)
- Criminal Psychology: Understanding the Criminal Mind and Its Nature Through Criminal Profiling
- Psychology For Dummies
- Anatomy 101: From Muscles and Bones to Organs and Systems, Your Guide to How the Human Body Works (Adams 101)
- Psychology: Essential Thinkers, Classic Theories, and How They Inform Your World
- Psych Experiments: From Pavlov's dogs to Rorschach's inkblots, put psychology's most fascinating studies to the test