Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- Good Books
Women looking for authoritative, accurate information from a reputable source will appreciate this pregnancy book from the world-class Mayo Clinic. It provides hundreds of pages of helpful information parents can use. Features include week-by-week updates on baby’s growth and month-by-month changes for mom, a 40-week pregnancy calendar, a symptoms guide, and a review of important pregnancy decisions. In this illustrated book you’ll also receive advice on how to get pregnant, meal planning, exercise, medication use and parenthood. Plus, you’ll find answers to difficult or embarrassing questions. This pregnancy book is the work of a team of pregnancy experts who find nothing in medicine more exciting and satisfying to experience than the birth of a child. Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy is an essential pregnancy resource for parents-to-be.
- The Expectant Father: The Ultimate Guide for Dads-to-Be
- What to Expect When You're Expecting
- The Pregnancy Countdown Book: Nine Months of Practical Tips, Useful Advice, and Uncensored Truths
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development
- Belly Laughs, 10th anniversary edition: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- The Healthy Pregnancy Book: Month by Month, Everything You Need to Know from America's Baby Experts (Sears Parenting Library)
- Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad!: How to Get (Both of You) Through the Next 9 Months
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth