The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 6th Edition For collectors only
- Used Book in Good Condition
Although the Mosin-Nagant rifle was in use for more than sixty years by half the world's military forces, no book in the English language has ever traced its development and identified all its models and variations as manufactured around the world, including in the United States. No provided the part-by-part information needed by the collector and shooter.
This is the first book in English, ever written about the Mosin-Nagant. It identifies every single model manufactured in Russia, France, the United States, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Finland, China and North Korea. Every part is described with all changes and markings, making it possible to identify the national origins of not only the rifle as a whole, but of every part.
Chapters provide a history of its development and use from 1892 to its last manufacture in Hungary and China in the mid-1950s. Then each part is analyzed showing all changes in chronological order. All variations are described from the original rifle to the M1944 carbine with its unique folding bayonet. All Finnish variations are described and a history of the tiny country's relations with its giant next door neighbor is included to show the derivation of Finland's line of Mosin-Nagants.
Sniper rifles from all countries are listed in a separate chapter as is the ammunition produced for the rifle and all accessories issued to the combat soldier. Of great value to the collector is the huge list of markings and codes found on all Mosin-Nagant rifles of whatever national origin, the first ever compiled.
The Mosin-Nagant was one of the earliest small-caliber battle rifles developed in the late 19th century. Its rugged design and construction are borne out by the fact that the only changes ever made to its basic design were to shorten and lighten the rifle as ammunition improved and battle conditions changed. The Mosin-Nagant is without doubt, one of the premier battles rifles of the late 19th and early 20th century and a testament to skill of it Russian designer.
- 7.62mmR Mosin Nagant Handbook
- The Soviet Mosin-Nagant Manual
- The SKS Carbine, 5th Revised and Expanded Edition (For Collectors Only)
- Mauser Military Rifles of the World
- British Enfield Rifles, Lee-Enfield No. 4 and No. 5 Rifles, Vol. 2 (For Collectors Only)
- Swiss Magazine Loading Rifles 1869 to 1958, 2nd edition, revised
- Japanese Rifles of World War II
- Mosin Nagant M44 M91/30 5 per pouch Stripper clip
- British Enfield Rifles, Vol. 1, SMLE (No.1) Mk I and Mk III (Internet Workshop Series) (For collectors only)
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle (Weapon)