Bench Dog 40-011 Feather-Loc Double Featherboard for Table Saws & Router Tables
- Two multipurpose featherboards for holding the stock against the guide fence
- Easy set-up feature; reduces kickback, binding, lifting, and bent blades
- High tech polymer ensures it will maintain its original shape
- Advanced design means no marring to your workpiece
- Designed for 1/4" T-tracks only. Requires Benchdog 10-012 miter slot adapter for miter slots on routers, shapers, band saws, and table saws.
Feather-Loc is essential for holding your stock firmly against your tool's guide fence and tabletop. Use one on the table saw to keep long stock against the rip fence. On router tables and shapers, use one before and after the cutter. Attach Feather-Locs to both the fence and the tabletop when routing long and thin stock on the router table. Not only will Feather-Loc protect your hands, it also helps prevent kickback, binding, and bent blades.
A featherboard is undoubtedly the most underrated router-table accessory of all time. When properly installed, its flexible fingers keep the workpiece pressed tightly against the router tabletop or router fence throughout the routing operation. The result is a dramatic increase in the accuracy, quality and safety of the cuts.
Now many woodworkers make their own featherboards from scrap lumber, but here’s a better, safer option: the Bench Dog 40-011 Feather-Loc Double Featherboard. This popular router-table accessory consists of not one, but two industrial-quality featherboards. The featherboards are made from a high-tech polymer and each one has 13 angled fingers that apply steady pressure that consistently produces cleaner cuts with less chance of kickback, chattering or lifting.
The featherboards slide into miter-gauge slots in the router table or fence, and are locked in place by tightening a pair of knobs. Note that Feather-Loc Featherboards can also be used on a table saw, shaper, bandsaw or any other woodworking machine with a miter gauge slot. -- Joseph Truini
- Bench Dog 10-025 Push-Loc Offset Push Stick For Table Saws, Router Tables with Docking Station
- Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Extension for a Table Saw Includes Fence and Insert Plate
- Bench Dog 40-025 Panel Hold Down and Safety Accessory
- Fine Woodworking
- Woodworking Basics - Mastering the Essentials of Craftsmanship - An Integrated Approach With Hand and Power tools
- Bench Dog 10-012 Miter Slot Adapter
- Bench Dog Tools 40-102 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Extension
- Bench Dog Tools 10-033 Push-Bloc Push Pad
- POWERTEC 71009 Safety Push Block and Stick Package, 5-Piece
- Rockler Miter Slot Hardware Kit
- Bench Dog 10-035 Bench Cookie Work Grippers, 4-Pack
- Rockler Safety Power Tool Switch
- Bench Dog 10-005 Feather-Loc Single Featherboard for Table Saws and Router Tables
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)
- Bench Dog Pocket Push Stick