Freud 97-210 Cabinet Door Router Bit Set, 3-Piece
- Build doors with true mortise and tenon construction
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Made from micro grain carbide
- Features anti-kickback design for safety
- Designed for use on table-mounted portable routers
FREUD 3 Piece Cabinet Door
The Freud Difference
Freud manufactures some of the most innovative, technologically advanced saw blades in the world. To ensure that the highest quality products meet the toughest design standards, Freud owns and operates six manufacturing facilities in Western Europe. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with titanium, called TiCo -- a combination of titanium and cobalt. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool; and Freud also operates one of the most modern product development research centers in Europe. By overseeing the entire manufacturing process from start to finish, Freud guarantees some of the highest quality, most advanced products in the industry.
About Freud's Industrial Bits
Serious woodworkers choose serious accessories. They choose Freud. The Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life and are individually balanced; providing a cut above the rest. When you’re looking for a serious router bit, look for Freud red.
About This 3-Piece Door Bit Set
The Freud 3-Piece Door Bit Set combines the popular rail and stile bits with 2+2 raised panel bits. This set allows the woodworker to build doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime. These MicroGrain carbide bits cut all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. They feature an anti-kickback design for safety, multi-axis grinding for burn free cuts, a Perma-shield coating to resist heat, and a shear angle design that produces a truly superior finish. This set is designed for use on 1/2-inch shank table-mounted portable routers, and it includes bits 99-571 and 99-261 -- plus an attractive wooden storage box.
This bit set features two small wings that cut downward and two large wings that shear upward, for an extremely smooth cut in hardwoods, softwoods and even plywoods. This revolutionary design is combined with a backcutter so that, in one step, you can create a flawless raised panel door that is flush with the frame on both sides
These bits are covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty.
- Fine Woodworking
- Bench Dog 40-011 Feather-Loc Double Featherboard for Table Saws & Router Tables
- Freud TH12770L Industrial Carbide Tipped Through Hole Boring Bit Left Hand- 1/2 inch Diameter- 10mm Shank- 70mm Length
- Freud 99-029 1/4-Inch Fluting Router Bit with Double Ball Bearing with 1/2-Inch Shank
- Freud RTP1000 Ultimate Portable Router Table ( 18 1/2-Inch x 23 1/2-Inch )