Kreg SML-F125-1000 1 1/4-Inch No. 7 Fine Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head, 1000-Pack
- Hole screws prevent overdriving in pocket bottoms
- Self-tapping auger tips do away with predrilling
- Large diameter of steel shank creates durable screw
- Impressively strong screw that is almost impossible to break
- Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements
This 1-1/4-inch fine thread, No. 2 square drive washer head screw works well in 3/4-inch thick, hardwood material such as oak, maple, hickory, cherry and walnut. The washer head of this screw is our most popular head style as the wide bearing surface of the head will not overdrive in the bottom of the pocket. This is especially important in softer material such as plywoods and composites.
Dimensions: 3″ x 7.5″ x 5″.
The Kreg 1-1/4-Inch No. 7 Fine Pocket Hole Screws with Pan-Head is ideal for 3/4-inch thick hardwood work pieces. The washer head prevents overdriving in pocket bottoms, which is especially critical in composite and plywood work pieces. The self-tapping type 17 auger tip eliminates the need to predrill, and its larger diameter steel shank creates a nearly unbreakable screw. The bronze-colored finish and dry-lubricant coating improves driving torque and rust resistance. This pack includes 1,000 hole screws.
- Kreg SML-C125 1-1/4-Inch No. 8 Coarse Screw (Pack of 1000)
- Kreg DDS 3-Inch No.2 Square Driver Bit and 6-Inch No.2 Square Driver Bit for Kreg Pocket Hole Systems
- Kreg KHC-RAC Right Angle Clamp
- Kreg SML-C125-500 1-1/4-Inch #8 Coarse Pocket Hole Screws with Washer-Head, 500-Pack
- Kreg SPS-F1-500 Pocket Hole Screws 1-Inch #2 Fine Square Drive 500ct
- Kreg SML-C1-500 1-Inch #8 Coarse Washer-Head Pocket Hole Screws, 500-Pack
- Space Balls Bag of 1000
- In-tool-home 3/8" Replacement Twist Step Drill Bit with Depth Stop Collar 6.5“ Length for Kreg Manual Pocket Hole Jig Master System
- Kreg Hex Shank Pocket-Hole Drill Bit
- Kreg P-OAK Oak Plugs for Pockets, 50-Pack