Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm 23k gold-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Gold & Stainless steel tone bracelet with foldover clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Classic styling and high performance add up to an outstanding sport watch for your land or sea adventures. This two-tone automatic watch, from Invicta's Pro Diver series, places a large round stainless steel case on a robust steel bracelet with gold-plated center links. The electric blue dial is designed for quick and easy read-off, even in low light conditions. It offers three-hand function with luminous hands and markers and a magnified date display at the three o'clock position. The detailed hands, in Mercedes, sword, and breguet-style logo shapes, add a note of distinction. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a blue unidirectional rotating steel bezel with goldtone markings and coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by a Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back. It is rated water resistant to a full 200 meters.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Wooden Blue Triple Watch Winder
- WOLF 4526-517 Brown Double Watch Rotator with Cover
- Light Brown Six Slot Watch Winder
- Mahogany Six Slot Watch Winder
- WOLF 450302 Single Leather Watch Rotator
- Invicta Women's 8942 Pro Diver GQ Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Analog Japanese-Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 8927OB Pro Diver 18k Gold Ion-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 8930OB Pro Diver Automatic Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
- Invicta Men's 14124 Pro Diver Gold Dial 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 8927 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch
- Invicta Men's 8934 "Pro-Diver Collection" Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 1773 Pro Diver 18k Gold Ion-Plating and Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 9212 Speedway Analog Japanese Quartz Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
- Invicta Men's 8935 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet