Dykem 80300 Steel Blue Layout Fluid, Brush-in-Cap 4oz
- Used to coat metal to provide a glare-free, uniform color so scribes appear clear and sharp
- Can also be used on other surfaces to reveal defects or pinholes, or view gear tooth contact pattern
- Provides a thin film without cracking or chipping and dries in minutes for convenience
- Bottle containing 4 oz. of fluid
The Dykem 80300 Steel Blue layout fluid is used to coat metal to provide a glare-free, uniform color so scribes appear clear and sharp. This product is a transparent, blue stain. It can also be used on other surfaces to reveal defects or pinholes, or view gear tooth contact pattern. It provides a thin film without cracking or chipping and dries in minutes for convenience. It comes in a bottle containing 4 oz. of fluid. The bottle has a brush in the lid that can be used to apply the solution.
Dykem manufactures marking systems including layout fluid, staining colors, thinner, remover, and mark and code pens. Established in 1920, Dykem was acquired in 1987 by Illinois Tool Works (ITW), now ITW Professional Brands. ITW Professional Brands is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
- General Tools 88CM Tungsten Carbide Scribe and Magnet
- Anytime Tools 5 Lathe Mill CENTER DRILL COUNTERSINK Bit Tooling SET
- BL-123 Pair of 1" x 2" x 3" Precision Steel 1-2-3 Blocks
- Permatex 80038 Prussian Blue Fitting Compound, 0.75 fl oz Tube
- Mitutoyo 050103, Edge/Center Finder, 3/8" Diameter Shank, 0.200" Diameter Tip
- Machinist's Thin Parallel Bar Set - 10 Pair 1/8" X 6"
- Starrett 70A Pocket Scriber With Hardened Steel Point, 2-3/8" Point Length, 1/4" Handle Diameter
- GOCHANGE 4Pcs Screw Thread Pitch Cutting Gauge Tool Set Centre Gage 55° Inch System & 60° Metric System
- Mitutoyo 050101, Edge Finder, 3/8" Dia. Shank, .200" Dia. Tip
- Forney 20857 Tap Magic Industrial Pro Cutting Fluid, 4 oz