Leupold Torx Driver 50818
- Torx driver designed for driving and securing Torx-head screws
- Ensures that your mounting screws won't strip like hex-head screws
- Helps you mount a Leupold riflescope without frustration
- Backed by Leupold's full lifetime guarantee
The Torx® Driver gives you a better handle on driving and securing Torx-head mounting screws, which won’t strip like old-fashioned hex-head screws.
The right tool makes even the most difficult or tedious job easier. Enter the Torx driver, which gives you a better handle when driving and securing Torx-head mounting screws. With a Torx driver, your mounting screws won't strip like old-fashioned hex-head screws. The driver carries Leupold's full lifetime guarantee.
From humble immigrant beginnings, Leupold grew--based on a promise of quality--to become a classic American company. In 1907, Fred Leupold set up a one-man shop at 5th and Oak streets in Portland to repair surveying equipment. He was joined by his brother-in-law, Adam Voelpel, and later by inventor John Cyprian Stevens, and the foundations for a century of success were in place.
During Leupold’s second half-century, the company focused heavily on the sports optics business. Leupold’s presence in the hunting and shooting market expanded with innovative optics and features that are now legendary among hunters, shooters, and outdoors enthusiasts. Many of the industry’s standards--nitrogen waterproofing, the Duplex reticle, and more--were Leupold creations.
- Bushnell Laser Boresighter
- Bushnell Professional Boresighter Kit with Case and .17-.45 Caliber Expandable Arbors
- Butler Creek Flip-Open Objective Scope Cover, Size 47 (2.461-Inch, 62.5mm)
- Stoney Point Shooting Rest with Bench Anchor
- Leupold Ring Wrench 48762
- Leupold Mounting Tool 52296
- Leupold Alumina Flip Back Lens Cover Kit-40Mm And Standard Ep 62990
- Leupold Lens Pen 48807
- Leupold Torx Screw Kit 52395
- Caldwell Pic Rail Brass Catcher
- Wheeler Scope Mounting Kit Combo, 1-Inch/30mm
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Swivel with Tri-Lock (Blued, 1-Inch Loops)
- Brass Catcher
- Best Gun Vise