Bora 541100 Clamp Edge Wide Track Power Tool Guide, 100-Inch Straight Edge for Circular Saws, Jig Saws and Routers
- Extra wide 3-3/8-Inch aircraft-grade, extruded aluminum body
- Integrated dual "T" tracks allow the head of a standard 1/4-Inch-20 bolt to slide into the "T" track to attach shop accessories
- Integrated clamping mechanism with a large, soft grip clamp surface
- Large, oversized clamping handle hangs easily when not in use
- Lifetime warranty
BORA 100 In. WT Clamp Edg
Ideal for all types of woodworking, cabinet making, professional carpentry and D.I.Y. applications, the Bora Clamp Edge Wide Track tool guide works with circular saws, jig saws, routers, biscuit jointers, and more to provide a reliably straight cutting edge that won't move. The exclusive clamp design allows the Clamp Edge Wide Track to firmly clamp for straight and angled cuts.
At a Glance:
- 100-inch straight-edge tool guide with integrated clamps
- Large, soft-grip clamping surface
- Dual "T" tracks compatible with special jigs and routers
- Allows for cuts on angles while maintaining pressure
- Aircraft grade aluminum body
- Lifetime warranty
This version of the Clamp Edge Wide Track measures 100 inches long, and it's also available in 24-, 42-, 50-, and 66-inch models.
Built for the rigors of everyday professional use, the extra wide 3-3/8-inch aircraft grade extruded aluminum body ensures straight accurate cuts and rigid clamping. A large, over-sized handle creates increased clamping pressure when making straight and angled cuts. The soft-grip, rubberized clamping foot allows for angled clamping and ensures the material is held firmly in place, without damaging the work.
In addition to cutting-type tasks, the Clamp Edge Wide Track can be utilized for other applications, such as a vise or bar clamp for gluing. Thanks to its integrated T-tracks, the Wide Track can also double as a portable T-track tool. The T-tracks allow you to keep a jig square to the table, and are compatible with special jigs and routers. Not only does this increase the versatility of circular saws, jig saws, routers, biscuit jointers, and other power tools, it also eliminates the need for a separate T-track tool.
It comes with an integrated hanging loop for convenient storage, while not in use. Backed by a lifetime warranty.Different Sizes for Different Needs
The smallest clamp of the five, the 24-inch, is most commonly used as an auxiliary fence on table saws, router tables or drill presses, and as a guide for small cutting projects. The 42-inch clamp can be used as a straight edge to assist in cutting doors and pre-made countertops, and also provides extra stability on small- to medium-size cutting projects. The 50-inch model is perfect for cross cutting sheets of plywood or sheet goods 48 inches in length, with two additional inches remaining to allow for angled cuts.
For more specialized projects, the 66-inch is ideal for cutting European-size laminate sheets. The largest of the Wide Track Clamp Edges--the 100-inch--is perfect for the largest projects, including ripping plywood or sheet goods up to eight feet in length.What's in the Box
100-inch Clamp Edge Wide Track tool; operating instructions
clamping pressure (view larger).
construction, and remodeling (view larger).
- Bora 542006 WTX Saw Plate – The Easy to Use Saw Sled / Circular Saw Guide That Ensures Straight, Precise Cuts. Easily Rip Plywood or Other Sheet Material to Your Exact Specifications and Measurements
- Bench Dog 10-035 Bench Cookie Work Grippers, 4-Pack
- Bora 542003 Router Plate
- 50” Clamp Edge Saw Guide Bora 543050 WTX Clamp Edge. Locking Handle Heavy Gauge Saw Guide for Straight, Precise Cuts
- Bora Auxiliary Clamps Bora 542002 Accessory Clamps – set of 2. Turns your Bora Wide Track Clamp Edge into a Vise for easy, hands-free stability while you work.