Leupold 112179 RX-1000I TBR W/DNA
- 6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
- Bright colorful optics, markedly brighter than previous rangefinders.
- Three user adjustable intensity settings allow you to perfectly match the OLED display to dynamic lighting conditions.
- Three selectable reticles: Leupold Plus Point, Duplex and Duplex with Leupold Plus Point.
- Includes a built-in inclinometer.
RX-1000 Compact Digital Laser Rangefinder Pristine image quality allows the RX®-1000 to serve as your full-time optic while the cutting-edge laser and processor generate the fastest, most reliable readings ever produced. The incredibly bright OLED display dramatically increases light transmission by up to3x higher than LCD models. Packed with features never before offered at this price, the Leupold RX-1000 Compact line significantly raises the bar on function and performance. Multiple ballistics settings True Ballistic Range (TBR®) provides accurate aiming information matched to the performance of your rifle or bow. By calculating the incline, line of sight range to the target, and a projectile's ballistics, your RX provides rifle hunters using Leupold Ballistics Aiming System reticles as well as bow hunters the correct equivalent horizontal distance for precise shooting on an incline. In other words, aim using the True Ballistic Range, not the line of sight range. Rifle hunters can also get this data as an MOA adjustment or a holdover point. With practice, long distance/steep angle shooting will become second nature. TBR is effective to 800yards for most rifle cartridges
- Leupold Lens Pen 48807
- Leupold Quick Release Binocular Harness 55895
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph
- Harris Engineering S-BRM Hinged Base 6 - 9-Inch BiPod