Spyderco Endura4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground PlainEdge Knife
- 4-way Clip. Screw-together construction.
- Skeletonized steel internal liners. Phosphor bronze washers.
- FRN Bi-Directional Textured® handle.
- David Boye Dent. Enlarged opening hole.
- Spine jimping. Full flat-ground blade.
If you already own a Delica or Endura, you have one of the best selling knives Spyderco makes. The knife you have just acquired is a bit different from the normal C10 Endura4 and C11 Delica4 Lightweights. They are now available in a range of new handle colors with full-flat ground blades. Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing® for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity. The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade’s spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground PlainEdge Knife
- Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground Plain Edge Knife, Orange
- Spyderco Manix2 Translucent Blue FRCP PlainEdge Knife
- Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Knife
- Tri-Angle Sharpmaker
- Spyderco Resilience Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife
- Spyderco Ladybug 3 Plain Edge Knife, Purple
- Spyderco ParaMilitary2 Camo G-10 Black Blade PlainEdge Knife
- Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 G-10 Plain Edge Knife
- 401130 Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara2 Lightweight black FRN PlainEdge