Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
Academy Award-winning director Akira Kurosawa ("The Seven Samurai," "Ran"), whose cinematic genius has inspired such classic films as "Star Wars" and "The Magnificent Seven," presents his 28th, and most personal, film. Visually splendid, Kurosawa's film consists of eight powerful vignettes, one of which features acclaimed director Martin Scorsese as painter Vincent Van Gogh. "Breathtaking... dazzling," says The New York Times.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- Rhapsody In August
- Dersu Uzala
- Rashomon (Criterion Collection)
- Eclipse Series 7: Postwar Kurosawa (No Regrets for Our Youth / One Wonderful Sunday / Scandal / The Idiot / I Live in Fear) (The Criterion Collection)
- Seven Samurai (The Criterion Collection)
- Red Beard (The Criterion Collection)
- Eclipse Series 23: The First Films of Akira Kurosawa (Sanshiro Sugata / The Most Beautiful / Sanshiro Sugata, Part Two / The Men Who Tread on the Tiger's Tail) (The Criterion Collection)