Heritage Gloves Extreme Winter Glove
- Waterproof breathable liner. Four barriers of protection and a warm comfortable fit keep the cold, wet and wind out.
- Zipper hand warmer pocket.
- Touch screen friendly.
- Durable palm grip.
- 70grams 3M Thinsulate insulation which is bonded to a thick polar fleece liner.
The Extreme Winter glove was designed for riding in the coldest weather conditions. Considered by many riders as the warmest riding glove they have ever worn. The Extreme Winter glove is made with all waterproof materials, 3M Thinsulate insulation and Polar Fleece liner making this one of the warmest riding gloves available.
- Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Wind-Resistant Hinged Balaclava, Black
- Heritage Winter Work Glove
- 2 Pairs of Thick Heat Trapping Insulated Heated Boot Thermal Socks Pack Warm Winter Crew For Cold Weather
- Oldelf Tactical Heavyweight Balaclava Outdoor Sports Mask
- SSG 10 Below Waterproof Gloves
- Mountain Horse Unisex Polar Breeches - 305011Bk
- Winter Gloves,OZERO-20ºF Cold Proof Thermal Men's Glove - Deerskin Suede Leather Palm and Polar Fleece Back with Heatlok Insulated Cotton Layer-Keep Warm in Cold Weather - Denim/Tan/Gray (S/M/L/XL)
- HotHands Hand Warmer Value Pack
- Heritage Stable Work Glove
- Fleece Equestrian Riding Helmet Cover - Black