Comp-Tac International Holster
- Outside the Waist Band
- Modular Mounting System: Interchangeable Mounts, Adjustable Cant
- Each International comes with a mounting option installed and includes all additional mounting options for personal adjustment.
- Kydex Holster, with a durable mounting system
- Great for Competition or Range use!
The International combines a belt holster, belt drop offset holster, paddle holster and paddle drop offset holster into one. The modular mounting system combines the versatility of different mounting options with the superior Kydex holster that Comp-Tac is known for. The International is available with three different cant options, the speed draw (straight drop), the FBI cant (grip angle forward), and the reverse/cross draw (grip angle rearward). The mounting system will accommodate 1-1/2" up to 2" belts. Please note that the mounting system initially accommodates a 1-1/2" belt width, but may be configured to accommodate up to a two inch belt. On the Belt Mount there is a removable tab, once this tab has been removed, it does not reattach. On the Paddle Mount, the belt under-hook may be cut at the trim line, and the top portion removed to accommodate up to a 2" belt. Sandpaper may be used to deburr the area after removal. NOTE: The International is IDPA legal in certain configurations. For Women: Legal in all configurations. For Men: Not legal with drop-offset. Only legal in belt or paddle attachment. The International is USPSA legal for both genders in all configurations.
- Blade-Tech Competition Gun Belt
- Blade-Tech Industries Signature Series Double Mag Pouch with Tek-Lok - Various Magazine Fits Available
- Blade Tech Drop and Offset Holster Attachment with Tek Lok
- Comp-Tac Twin Magazine Paddle Pouch
- Black Scorpion Outdoor Gear Storm Magazine Pouch,Black
- IPSC & USPSA and 3 Gun Shooting Competition High Speed Belt
- SUPER GHOST SHOOTING BELT IDPA IPSC USPSA 3 GUN HIGH SPEED COMPETITION BELTS
- Blade-Tech's Signature Series Single Mag Pouch with Tek-Lok - Various Magazine Fits Available
- Comp-Tac Single Magazine Pouch 1.50"
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok with Hardware