22mm X 1.8mm Stainless Steel Spring Bar Pins for Attaching Watch Band to Watches or Buckle Set of Two
- PREMIUM SPRING BARS FOR ATTACHING WATCH BAND WITH YOUR CASE OR BUCKLE - the Spring Bar Body is Manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel and the Spring is Manufactured in Tempered 304 Stainless Steel
- EXACT AND SECURED FIT - These Spring Bars are 1.8mm in Diameter at Their Widest Point and Designed to Fit a Watch or Buckle Where the Measurement Between the Band Attachment Lugs is 22mm - This Will Ensure Sufficient Tension In The Spring To Hold Your Watch Band to Your Watch Securely
- ATTACH/DETACH WITH EASE - The Spring Loaded Ends are Double Flanged for Easy Installation or Removal, this Process will be a Breeze with a Spring Bar Jewelers Tool by SWISS REIMAGINED (ASIN:B00DMUOMEU)
- PRECISE MEASRUEMENTS - The Pin Ends are 0.8mm in Diameter and Provided They are Installed Correctly Will be Locked In Place Between the Watch Lugs or Buckle Lugs with Approximately 4.4 Newtons or 1 Pound of Force Through the Tension in The Spring
- VARIOUS SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM - SWISS REIMAGINED Spring Bars are Available in sizes to Fit Lug Sizes From 10mm to 26mm in Both 1.8mm and 1.5mm Body Diameter. Not Sure of the Size You Need - The Lug Measurement Tool by SWISS REIMAGINED (ASIN:B00RT0D32Q) Will Provide The Answer
The worst thing is to have your favorite watch fall off your wrist because a spring bar fails, this is such a critical component for keeping your watch on your wrist we take special care in the design and manufacture of our spring bars.
These Spring Bars by SWISS REIMAGINED are made specifically for us to exacting standards, the body and spring loaded ends are manufactured in marine grade 316L stainless steel which will ensure they will not corrode even in the most extreme environments. The internal spring is manufactured from spring tempered 304 stainless steel which is durable, strong and corrosion resistant. The body of the spring bar is extruded (avoid folded spring bars, they are much weaker and can be identified by a seam on the side of the spring bar) which delivers maximum strength. The spring loaded ends are inserted into the body and held in place by crimping both ends of the body.
The spring loaded ends are double flanged which ensures the installation and removal of the pin is a simple and smooth process and will be a breeze with a Spring Bar Jewelers Tool (ASIN:B00DMUOMEU). The body of these spring bars are 1.8mm in diameter and designed to fit a watch or buckle where the measurement between the band attachment lugs is 22mm finally the pin end diameter is 0.8mm. Our spring bars when in place and held by the tension of the spring, are locked into the watch lugs with approximately 4.4 Newtons (0.45kg of force or 1 pound force). For more detailed information please refer to the technical drawings provided in the photograph listing.
SWISS REIMAGINED spring bars are available in sizes from 10mm to 25mm in both 1.8mm and 1.5mm body diameter, please ensure you purchase the correct size by measuring precisely, ideally with the Lug Measurement Tool by SWISS REIMAGINED (ASIN:B00RT0D32Q), to verify the correct size required before ordering.
- Spring Bar Jeweler Tool
- 20mm X 1.5mm Stainless Steel Spring Bar Pins for Attaching Watch Band to Watches or Buckle (Set of Two)
- New Two Stainless Steel Watchband Spring Bar Pins For Watch Band 22mm
- BARTON Watch Bands - Spring Bars - Choice of Widths - Packet of Four 22mm Pins
- Casio #10262751 Genuine Factory Replacement Band Model: PAW1300, PRW1300, PRG110
- Bergeon 6767-F Watch Spring Bar Tool - Long Stainless Steel Handle with Replaceable Screw In Fine Tool End
- Two Stainless Steel Watchband Spring Bar Pins For Attaching Watch Band To Watches 20 mm
- Black Steel Bracelet Band for Evo Seal 23mm Luminox Watches
- Spring Bar Tool Set with Extra 4 Tips Pins for Watch Wrist Bands Strap Removal Repair Fix Kit
- Luminox Replacement Band ES for 3050 and 3950 Series