B's Dry Fire Snap Caps TM - Dummy 12 & 20 Gauge Training Rounds 9 Pack
- 9 X 2 ¾" rounds per pack - Specifically designed for dry firing - Hand assembled from real 12 gauge hulls with pride in the USA to strict quality standards
- Unmatched durability - Does not chip, flake, or break apart like other snap caps. Carefully weighted to match a standard shell - feels like the real thing!
- Cleans easily with a paper towel and rubbing alcohol. We recommend ejecting them onto a carpeted surface or grass for maximum longevity
- The best customer service in ANY industry. Simply contact me if you have an issue and I'll work with you promptly and professionally
- NOTE: Please review the "Product Description" section for important details. Different 12 Gauge colors and sizes are for different purposes
B's Dry Fire Snap Caps® - "Made with durability in mind"
Different colors and sizes are for different purposes. Please review the information below to see which will be best for your needs!
• Home defense training
Baby Blue, Low Brass Blue, White, Black, and Orange are the perfect standard training round for general practice and home defense drills. Actual length is about 2 ¼", which is very close to a crimped live round. Baby Blue is slightly longer than the others
• Competition Shooters (SASS / Cowboy Action, 3-Gun, etc)
Green 3" and Baby Blue will be best for competition shooters who need a round with longer length than our standard rounds. Overall length and brass height is great for stacking in Dual and Quad Loaders from both AP Customs and Taccom (See our pictures for examples). The rounds will be easy to grab, making them perfect for practicing speed loading. Actual length of Green is about 2 ½"
• Those that want a slightly heavier weight
Also great for standard training exercises, the Ultra High Brass Blue rounds (both 2 ¾" and 3") are for those who would like slightly more heft to their rounds. The extra brass adds extra weight, not to mention more shine! Neither of these particular rounds will stack perfectly in AP Customs loaders. Both will stack nicely in Taccom loaders
• 20 Gauge 2 ¾" yellow rounds are all the same except crimp colors
- B's Dry Fire Snap Caps ® - Dummy 9mm Luger Training Rounds (10 Pack)
- Johnny Clip 2x4
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok with Hardware
- 12 Gauge Stage Saver
- Safariland ELS Kit, Contains 2 Each of ELS 34 and ELS 35
- Blade Tech Revolution AR-15/M4 Single Mag Vertical Pouch with Tek Lok for Right Hand (Black)
- B's Dry Fire Snap Caps - Dummy 380 Auto Training Rounds (7 Pack)
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Shotgun Bore Cleaner
- Blade-Tech Competition Gun Belt
- Allen Riot Shotgun Case, 44"