ALPS Men's Classic Skeleton Stainless Steel Mechnical Watch with Link Bracelet
- Sold by ALPS Watches
- Mechanical hand-wind movement with analog display
- Functions without a battery; powers with the mechanical movement
- Please wind the mechanical watch by turning the crown clockwise for 15 to 20 complete revolutions every day. Over 20 times may do harm to the watch mechanism.
- Note: This watch do not need battery, it is Mechanical watch, pls contact us if you do not know how to wind it
ALPS Automatic Watch
What is mechanical watch ?
A mechanical watch is a watch that uses a mechanical mechanism to measure the passage of time, as opposed to modern quartz watches which function electronically. It is driven by a spring (called a mainspring) which must be wound periodically.
How to Wind a Watch
1.Remove the wrist watch from your arm or storage. It is not advisable to wind a watch while it is on the arm because, with the watch tight against the skin, the winding motion may not be effective.
2. Hold the watch face up in your left hand. Reverse the position, of course, if left-handed. The stem may have several settings, including settings for time, calendar, alarm, or time zone. The settings are located at little "clicks" as you pull the stem out or push it in. Use trial and error to feel the clicks and identify the winding position.
3. Use the thumb and index finger to carefully pull out the watch stem by the stem's top or "crown." This can be difficult because you do not want to over-wind the mechanism. Be conservative; stop when you feel resistance, but if the watch runs down sooner than you like, you know you did not quite hit the maximum tension. In time, you will develop a feel for the resistance.
4 Turn the stem forward repeatedly until some resistance is felt. Depending on the size of the watch, 20 to 40 forward turns should lead to resistance; over-winding will strain or break the mechanism.
5 Press the crown to return stem to its place.
6.The Automatic watch is powered by the motion of the wearer's wrist. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more active hours per day, it will run slower than usual or even stop briefly. You need to shake the watch or wind it when start to use it
- ALPS Mens Watch Luxury Skeleton Black Stainless Steel Mechnical Hand Wind Dress Watch
- Mudder Men's Mechanical Elegant Skeleton Dial Wrist Watch, Black
- Voberry® Classic Men's Leather Dial Skeleton Mechanical Sport Army Wrist Watch (Gold) (black)
- Tzou Russian Skeleton Automatic Watches For Men Silver Stainless Steel Wrist Watch
- ESS Men's Man Brown Leather Stainless Silver Skeleton Semi Mechanical Mens Men Wrist Watch GIFT WM342
- Skeleton Analog Silver Steel Band Mens Mechanical Automatic Wrist Watch
- GuTe Casual Mens Black Steel Skeleton Automatic Mechanical Coated Glass Wristwatch Golden Dial
- ALPS Men's Skeleton Stainless Steel Mechanical Watch Dress Watch
- Beautyvan,Luxury Fashion Faux Leather Mens Quartz Analog Watch Watches
- Men's Unique Analog Quartz Waterproof Business Casual Stainless Steel Band Dress Wrist Roman Numeral Watch, Classic Calendar Date Window - Black